Kenmore Staff Development Center155 Delaware RoadKenmore, New York 14217716 874 8403 (ext.32600)
STAFF DEVELOPMENT CENTERATTENDANCE POLICIES:YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE THE START OF A WORKSHOP IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDITS.
- You must attend at least 2/3 of a workshop to receive pro-rated credits. (ie. 2/3 of 10 hours would be 7 hours) Please note this policy is only intended as a means to assist staff when and if emergencies arise. Pro-rated credits may only be earned for workshops which do not specify that full attendance is an expectation.
- Projects, activities and follow-up sessions must be completed ON TIME in order to receive career credits for the workshop.
- Participants must be part of the specified "target audience" in order to receive credits. Target Audience information is at the end of each workshop description.
- Participants who are not part of the target audience but wish to be considered for career credits, must complete an "Out of Target Audience Request Form" PRIOR to the start date of the workshop.
- Workshops can be retaken for FULL credit after a 3 year cycle. (ie. Sept. 2015-Sept. 2018). If workshops are taken for a second time in less than 3 years, 1/2 credit will be awarded.
- Career credits are accumulated from the beginning of the Summer session to the end of the Spring session of the same school year. (ie. end of June 2018- Mid May 2019.)
- If you arrive late for a workshop or leave early, your career credits will be reduced on a prorated basis.
- KenTon Staff receive preferential enrollment in all workshops sponsored by the Kenmore Staff Development Center.
STAFF WHO ARE OUT ON LEAVE WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE
WORKSHOPS FOR CAREER CREDITS.