*Please bring a bag to assist you in transporting your meals.*
Beginning Monday, April 27, breakfast/lunch delivery will be moved from the Northtowns Boys & Girls Club on Riverside Drive to the former Roosevelt Elementary School Building parking lot on Kinsey Avenue in Kenmore. Breakfast/lunch will continue to be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at these five locations for the duration of the closure:
- Franklin Elementary School
- Holmes Elementary School
- Hoover Elementary School
- Sheridan Parkside Youth Center
- Former Roosevelt Elementary Building (Kinsey Avenue)
Breakfast/Lunch Pick-Up Times:
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays (there will be no pick-up on Tuesdays and Thursdays; two days of meals will be provided on Mondays and Wednesdays).
- Franklin Elementary (loading dock)
- Hoover Elementary (loading dock)
- Holmes Elementary (loading dock)
- Sheridan Parkside Youth Center
- Roosevelt Elementary Building Parking Lot (Kinsey Avenue, Kenmore)
- St. Amelia (offered by the St. Amelia School)
- 4/25/20: Beginning Monday, April 27, breakfast/lunch delivery will be moved from the Northtowns Boys & Girls Club on Riverside Drive to the former Roosevelt Elementary School Building parking lot on Kinsey Avenue in Kenmore.
- 4/1/20: Breakfast/lunch services will continue to operate as scheduled during spring recess (April 13-17). Please note that breakfast/lunch will not be served on Friday, April 10. Instead, families will receive their meals for this day when they pick up their meals on Wednesday, April 8.
- 3/23/20: In order to minimize person-to-person contact, breakfast/lunch will be served every other day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays beginning Wednesday, March 25. Families will still be provided meals for each day of the week, but will only pick up their meals on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. There will be no breakfast/lunch pick-up on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning Thursday, March 26. This means that, on Wednesday, March 25, families will be provided breakfast/lunch meals for two days, and there will be no breakfast/lunch pick-up the following day on Thursday, March 26.
- 3/19/20: Breakfast/lunch will be available for pick-up at the Sheridan Parkside Youth Center and the Northtowns Boys and Girls Club beginning Friday, March 20. Breakfast/lunch is also available for any students age 18 and under at St. Amelia's beginning Thursday, March 19.
In light of the school closings due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Ken-Ton UFSD is committed to providing meals for our students. Many of our families rely on District food services to feed their children and with our school operations suspended, the District will offer free breakfast and lunch to all Ken-Ton UFSD resident students that are 18 years of age or younger.
Our Food Service staff will be offering grab and go breakfast (to be consumed the following morning) and lunch (to be consumed that day) at Holmes Elementary, Hoover Elementary and Franklin Elementary buildings, the former Roosevelt Elementary School (Kinsey Avenue, Kenmore), and the Sheridan Parkside Youth Center from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm each Monday, Wednesday and Friday that school would otherside be in session (there will be no pick-up on Tuesdays and Thursdays; two days of meals will be provided on Mondays and Wednesdays). Each building’s loading dock near the cafeteria has been designated as a pickup zone for families and can be identified in the maps below. Breakfast offerings include cereal, cereal bars, juice and milk while lunch will consist of milk, sandwiches, subs and fresh fruit/vegetables. Any family member is eligible to pick up the meals at their preferred location.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Food Service Department at 716-874-8400 ext. 20404.