2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration begins in January 2020.
Your child will be eligible for Kindergarten if he/she is 5 years of age on or before December 1, 2020.
2020-2021 Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK)
UPK registration begins in March 2020.
Your child will be eligible for the UPK Program if he/she is 4 years of age on or before December 1, 2020.
The UPK Program is a 2.5 hour session. No transportation will be provided.
There are AM sessions and PM sessions.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (September through June except Winter/Spring Recess)
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (July, August & Winter/Spring Recess)
***Closed on Observed Holidays***
Registrations are by appointment only.
Please call us at (716) 871-2090.
Central Registration is available for enrollment of pre-kindergarten through 12th grade students residing in the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda Union Free School District.
For each child you are registering:
Call the Central Registration office at 716-871-2090 to schedule an appointment to register your student(s).
Bring the completed registration packet and required documentation (as listed on the registration packet) with you to your appointment.
- Obtain a registration packet from our office or you may download one here:
- Proof of age: Original birth certificate/baptismal certificate/passport
- Up-to-date immunization records and physical
- Proof of health physical within 12 months
- Picture ID of parent/guardian
- Two proofs of residency in the district - *see below for acceptable proofs of residency*
- Academic record/transcript from previous school (if possible)
- Proof of custody – In order to register a child for school, the biological parent or court-appointed legal guardian or custodian must have legal residence in the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda UFSD. It is illegal for children to attend school where the custodial parent or legal guardian does not reside.
*The following are required to prove residency and must all have parent/guardian name and service address:
- Current lease or proof of homeownership (mortgage statement, property tax bill, deed, or homeowner’s insurance).
- Current utility bill for the address – showing the parent/guardian name and service address on the bill.
2019-20 Registration Information:
Your child is eligible for Kindergarten if he/she is 5 years of age on or before December 1, 2019.
Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK)
Your child is eligible for the UPK Program if he/she is 4 years of age on or before December 1, 2019. The UPK Program is a 2.5 hour session. No transportation is provided. There is an AM session and a PM session.
Special Education Students
If your child currently receives special education services in another school district, there is additional paperwork that must be completed at the time of registration. Your child’s services cannot start until this paperwork is completed and we obtain your child’s records from your previous district.
English Language Learners/ENL
If your child currently receives ENL services in another school district, please make sure you notify our staff at the time of registration. If you are not sure or if your child does not receive ENL services and your family speaks a language other than English in your home, your child will be assessed to determine the need for ENL services.
If you are unsure whether a residence is within the Ken-Ton School District boundaries or are considering moving and want your child to remain at the same school, contact the Central Registration Office to confirm the assigned school of residence. Maps & Directions
Moving Within the District
If you have recently moved within the district, contact the Central Registration Office to change your student’s information. You will need to provide Central Registration with two proofs of residency, such as your new lease or mortgage statement and a current utility bill. You will also need to complete the Address Change Form