In accordance with Executive Order 202.26, the annual Budget Vote and Board of Education Election will be delayed to Tuesday, June 9, 2020. All voting will be by absentee ballots (no in-person voting) which are to be provided to voters by mail. Ballots must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
- Registered to vote by five days prior to June 9, 2020
- U.S. citizen, 18 years of age or older
- Resident of the district for 30 days prior to the vote
- You do not have to register if you are already registered with the Erie County Board of Elections or have voted within the past four years.
- Qualified voters will automatically receive an absentee ballot and a postage-paid return-address envelope by mail.
Absentee Ballot Information:
- Ballots are expected to be mailed out by May 26, 2020. If you do not receive a ballot and you are a qualified voter, please contact the District Clerk at 874-8400 ext. 20342.
- Absentee ballots must be received no later than 5 p.m. on the day of the vote (June 9, 2020) to be counted. We recommend that voters mail their ballots no later than June 2, 2020 to ensure that they are received in time.
- Voters will have the ability to drop off unmailed ballots by 5 p.m. the day of the vote (June 9, 2020).