Summer Day Camp
General Information:The Kenmore Schools Summer Day Camp is open to children ages 6 to 12 and runs for three, two-week sessions; a total of six weeks during the summer. Along with a fun-filled day of activities, breakfast and lunch will be available to all campers. Additionally, all camp registrants will receive a Kenmore Day Camp T-Shirt. Please find registration information below.Location: Hoover ComplexTime: 8:00AM-4:00PMSessions:
- Session 1: July 6th - July 16th, $261
- Session 2: July 19th - July 30th, $290
- Session 3: August 2nd - August 13th, $290
- All three sessions, $821 ($20 discount)
For inquiries regarding payment, registration, or assistance with enrolling your child(ren) in Summer Day Camp, please call the Community Education Office at 716-874-8500.
For programmatic questions or concerns, please contact the Camp Director (Danielle Frye) by email at email@example.com or by phone at 716-874-8414 ext. 24505.
If paying by check, please click here to download the application
If paying online, please click here to register and pay online: https://register.ktufsd.org/wconnect/ace/home.htm (direct link is https://register.ktufsd.org/wconnect/ace/CourseStatus.awp?&course=21SRKTCAMP)
Important Medical Information:
- Summer Camp Parent Letter for Self-Administered Medications
- Summer Camp Independent Medication Carry and Use Form
Proof of immunizations are required prior to the start of Day Camp.
- By email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax, 874-8460
New York State guidance for day camp programs during the COVID-19 pandemic can be found here: