Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Due to the confirmation of COVID-19 cases in Erie County, the Department of Health has recommended the cancellation of all Erie County schools until April 20, 2020. A decision will be made the week of April 13 whether to extend the closure. Click here for instructional resources and teacher contact information: Parent/Student Resources During Closure
- Free grab-and-go breakfast/lunch for all students age 18 and under is available for pick-up from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Franklin Elementary, Holmes Elementary, Hoover Elementary, the Northtown Boys and Girls Club, and the Sheridan Parkside Youth Center (two days of meals will be provided on Mondays and Wednesdays). St. Amelia's is offering this service as well. Please bring a bag to assist you in transporting your meals. Click here for details.
- All school district buildings and facilities are closed to the public, including Adams and Crosby Field. All daytime and after-school activities, including extracurricular activities, sports, events, meetings, adult and community education programs, and parent/teacher conferences, will be cancelled unless otherwise noted. Please refer to our School Closure Guidance page for details.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
- Submit Your COVID-19 Question
- School Closure Guidance
- Parent/Student Resources During Closure
- Teacher/Staff Resources During Closure
- Breakfast/Lunch Information
- Childcare for Medical/First Responders
- Free Internet/Wi-Fi Service
- Devices for Gr. K-7 Families
The Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda School District wishes to provide families and the community with access to information on COVID-19, commonly referred to as coronavirus. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 causes symptoms similar to the flu such as fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
Below are links to up-to-date information and resources from the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), and the Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) regarding COVID-19.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC):
New York State Department of Health:
Erie County Department of Health: