2020-2021 Student Registration
For each child you are registering:
- Begin our online registration process here: Registration Request Form
- Or you may download and print our registration packets here:
- New Student Registration Packet - Public School
- New Student Registration Packet - Private, Parochial & Charter School
- Call the Central Registration office at 716-871-2090 to schedule an appointment to complete your registrationor email us at Central_Registration@ktufsd.org with any questions.
*The following are required to prove residency and must all have parent/guardian name and service address:
- Student's birth certificate / baptismal certificate / government ID with date of birth
- Photo of student
- Current immunization records and physical
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Two proofs of residency in the district (*see below for acceptable proofs of residency*)
- Academic record/transcript from previous school (if possible)
- Proof of custody, if applicable – in order to register a child for school, the biological parent or court-appointed legal guardian or custodian must have legal residence in the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda UFSD. It is illegal for children to attend school where the custodial parent or legal guardian does not reside.
Useful Links:2020-2021 Kindergarten RegistrationKindergarten registration began in January 2020 and is ongoing.
- Current full lease or proof of homeownership (mortgage statement, property tax bill, deed, closing disclosure or homeowner’s insurance).
- Current full page of utility bill for the address – showing the parent/guardian name and service address on the bill.
Your child will be eligible for Kindergarten if he/she is 5 years of age on or before December 1, 2020.2020-2021 Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK)UPK registration began in March 2020 and is ongoing.
Your child will be eligible for the UPK Program if he/she is 4 years of age on or before December 1, 2020.
The UPK Program is a 2.5 hour session. No transportation will be provided.
There are AM sessions and PM sessions.