Required Documents for Registration
*The following are required to prove residency and must all have parent/guardian name and service address:
- Completed Registration Packet
- Student's birth certificate/baptismal certificate/government ID with date of birth
- Photo of student
- Current immunization records and physical
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Two proofs of residency in the district (*see below for acceptable proofs of residency*)
- Academic record/transcript from previous school (if possible)
- Proof of custody, if applicable – in order to register a child for school, the biological parent or court-appointed legal guardian or custodian must have legal residence in the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda UFSD. It is illegal for children to attend school where the custodial parent or legal guardian does not reside.
- Current full lease or proof of homeownership (mortgage statement, property tax bill, deed, closing disclosure or homeowner’s insurance).
- Current full page of a utility bill (gas, electric, water or cable) for the address – showing the parent/guardian name and service address on the bill.