Required Documents for Registration
*Two of the following are required to prove residency and must show the date (within the last 30 days), parent/guardian name and service address section:
- Completed Registration Packet (CLICK HERE to print) - must fill out and bring completed packet with you
- Student's birth certificate / baptismal certificate / government ID with date of birth (or DSS-2999 for foster students)
- Current immunization records and physical
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Two proofs of residency in the district (*see below for acceptable proofs of residency*)
- Academic record/transcript from previous school (if possible)
- Proof of custody, if applicable – in order to register a child for school, the biological parent or court-appointed legal guardian or custodian must have legal residence in the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda UFSD. It is illegal for children to attend school where the custodial parent or legal guardian does not reside.
- Current full lease or proof of homeownership for the address
- most recent mortgage statement
- property tax bill
- closing disclosure
- current homeowner’s or renter's insurance statement
- Most recent full page of a utility bill for the address
If your proofs of residency are in another person's name, please contact our office at email@example.com and we will send you residency affidavits for both of you to complete.