Academy Advisory Boards
A variety of experts from business, industry, education, and professional organizations provide assistance in many ways, including:
- Review curriculum to ensure the classroom experience keeps pace with the changes industry.
- Provide feedback and guidance to students through classroom visitations and project review.
- Facilitate internships, mentoring experiences, cooperative education, and other work-based learning experiences.
- Assist in planning the future growth of the Career Academies.
- Recruit other members of the professional community for Advisory Board participation.
The donations of resources, especially time, from the many members of each Career Academy's Advisory Boards is greatly appreciated!Please visit each of the links to the left to view each
Career Academy's Advisory Board.
Last Modified on June 18, 2012