At this evening's Board of Education meeting, Superintendent Sabatino Cimato announced the Ken-Ton School District's plan for testing and resuming in-person instruction. The following link will take you to the relevant portion of the meeting recording which includes the Superintendent's presentation:
- Gr. K-4 (Hybrid and Special Classes): Students will return to school and follow the hybrid schedule beginning Monday, December 14. Testing will take place on Wednesdays (Dec. 16, Dec. 23, Jan. 6, Jan. 13, etc.) at the school. Parents/guardians will accompany their children (more info to follow).
- Gr. 5-12 (Hybrid and Special Classes): Students will return to school and follow the hybrid schedule beginning Monday, January 4. Testing will take place in school (more info to follow).
- Gr. K-1 Fully Virtual (VLA) Students: Continue remote learning with current teachers.
- Gr. 2-4 Fully Virtual (VLA) Students: Will have new dedicated teachers for virtual Math and ELA instruction. The new Math/ELA teachers will communicate with families on Friday.
- Friday, Dec. 18 (K-4 Half Day): Will now be a full day of instruction.
- Testing procedures/next steps will be detailed for all families and staff on Friday.