The proposed Ken-Ton School District Capital Project will be presented to voters on Wednesday, February 5, 2020. Voting will take place from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Hoover Middle School (please use the Sheridan Drive entrance).
- Registered to vote by five days prior to Feb. 5, 2020
- U.S. citizen, 18 years of age or older
- Resident of the district for 30 days prior to the vote
- Proof of citizenship, age, and residency required
- You do not have to register if you are already registered with the Erie County Board of Elections or have voted within the past four years.
Absentee Ballot Information:
- Contact the District Clerk at (716) 874-8400 ext. 20342 for an absentee ballot application.
- Those who already receive absentee ballots do not need to apply.
- Applications must be received no later than seven days prior to Feb. 5, 2020. Absentee ballots must arrive no later than 5 p.m. on Feb. 5, 2020.