School Rentals/EncoreKenmore West High SchoolAthletic Department33 Highland ParkwayBuffalo, NY 14223Contact Name: Marie WhitneyEmail Address: email@example.comPhone Number: 716-871-3096Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.Please Note:Until further notice, the following standards apply for groups requesting District facilities.Recreation/Athletic Facilities: All groups will be required to include a written, proactive procedure which MUST include:
- actively encourage participants, coaches and spectators, who feel ill, to remain home
- actively encourage participants, coaches and spectators, who have recently been in close contact with an individual who has had COVID-19, to remain home
- ensure that appropriate social distancing standards are met for participants and spectators including seating arrangements for team benches, bleachers or dugouts.
- ensure that participants, including coaches, will be properly masked while seated
- each participant will have their own water bottle
- the organization will have hand sanitizer available at the bench area
- the organization will have cleaning solutions readily available to clean playing equipment; bats, helmets, balls et al between use. Equipment should not be shared.
- all participants use disinfectant wipes/hand sanitizer at the end of the activity
*Requirements are subject to change based on state regulation and the COVID-19 pandemic*The District expects individuals and groups using our facilities to follow all Department of Health (Erie County and New York State) and CDC policies as it relates to COVID-19.The Ken-Ton School District will rent or lease facilities in district buildings to individuals or organizations. If you would like additional information about renting a classroom, community room, gym, pool, field, cafeteria or auditorium, on a daily, weekly or long-term basis, please call Marie Whitney at the phone number above.