Welcome to C.L.A.S.S.
∼Creative Learning Applied to Special Strengths∼
C.L.A.S.S. Program Mission:
- To provide opportunities for high-ability students to interact with intellectual peers
- To guide students is recognizing, developing and utilizing their unique talents
- To promote practice in divergent problem solving in a challenging school setting
Department Goals of Gifted Services:
- To provide for greater differentiation of instruction for higher abilities students
- To develop critical thinking, creativity and problem solving skills
- To provide opportunities for self-selected, in-depth learning experieinces
- To extend services suited to the unique characteristics of students exhibiting strengths, talents and sustained interests.
Last Modified Yesterday at 8:00 AM