Physical Education Supply List
In order for your child to be successful in this program we will require the following items.
We plan to go outside it the temperature is above 50 degrees. Students are expected to dress appropriatly.
- A “Master” combination lock. Other locks tend to break within the school year.
- 1/2 inch binder. This binder will be used all three years in middle school. Students are encouraged to use the same binder from year to year.
- A change of PE clothes – these items will remain in the gym locker room
- T-Shirt with sleeves (no tank tops) and/or sweatshirt
- Shorts, Sweatpants, or yoga pants
All students are expected to participate fully in all aspects of our program. If your child needs to be excused from a class, a written note from a parent or guardian must be given to the Physical Education teacher.
- Sneakers – appropriate for running activities, they must tie securely.
- Bathing suit and towel(during swim unit), students are also welcome to bring goggles, water shoes/flip flops, and bathing caps.
Feel free to contact us anytime at 874-8405
Mrs. Blaszak, Mr. DeCarolis, Mr. Mermigas, Ms. Siegel, Ms.Tramont