Kenmore West Girls’ Modified Soccer
Coach Roszak (email@example.com)
- Open to any girl who will be in 7th or 8th grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Soccer playing experience not necessary but recommended.
- Season runs August through the end of October.
- The team practices after school at the Hoover Middle soccer field on Monday-Friday
- 8th graders are provided with bus transportation to Hoover
- Equipment needed: sneakers (soccer cleats) and shin guards.
- Players will not be able to take part in team activities until they turn in a current physical performed by their MD to their school nurse.
7th graders: Mrs. Cudzilo (Hoover)
8th graders: Mrs. Schulz (Kenmore West)
- The district will be providing free physical examinations
- Tuesday, August 13 @ 1:00 at HMS
- Wednesday, August 14 @ 1:00 at HMS
- Thursday, August 15 @ 12:00 at KWHS
- Student must bring a parent/guardian signed health history form with them the day of the physical to be examined
- Health History forms can by going to the page….. https://www.ktufsd.org/Page/442
- First practice will be Monday, August 26 from 12-1 at the Hoover Middle soccer field
- Parents and Players can receive important updates by texting 81010 and putting @KWGMS in the message box.
Last Modified on July 11, 2019