• pill
    All medications must be taken from the school health office. Medications must be transported to and from school by the parent/guardian(or other adult designee)
    Medications must have a physician order and a note from the parent giving permission to give the medication to your child. This also includes over the counter medications such as Ibuprofen,cough medicine, and cough drops.
    Asthma inhalers may be carried by your child with a written order from the physican and a note of permission to carry the inhaler by the parent.
    It is advised that you keep an extra inhaler in the health office for use if the inhaler is forgotten at home by your child.