Ken-Ton Family Support Center
What is the Ken-Ton Family Support Center?
- The family support center is a place where counseling, support and information is available for families
- The family support center is a collaborative partnership between families, schools and community human service agencies
- The family support center believes that when parents and schools work together the child is more successful at home, at school and in life
What services are provided by the family support center?
- Family Counseling
- Support Groups
- Parenting Groups
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Prevention Programs
- Links with Community Resources
When and Where are Services Provided?
- Free and confidential services are avaliable during the day or early evening
- Services are provided at the family support center, which is located in the Longfellow Building at 25 Myron Ave., Kenmore NY 14217
Who is eligible for services?
- The family support center serves residents for the Ken-Ton School District as well as EAP services for the families of Ken-Ton School District employees
How do I get help for my family?
- Contact your child's school counselor, psychologist, social worker or principal.
- Contact the ken-ton family support center 874-8510