• Requesting a Transcript
    Current students:
    Please fill out a transcript request form in the Counseling Center
    Please click on the link below to access a copy of our transcript request form. 
    This form cannot be submitted electronically or faxed.
    Fill out the form and send it with your payment to:
    Kenmore West High School
    Attention: Transcript Request
    33 Highland Parkway
    Buffalo, NY 14223
    Please call the Kenmore West Counseling Center
    at (716) 874-8401 to request a transcript.

    There is a $2.00 fee for each transcript request payable in cash,
    check or money order made out to Kenmore West High School.
     Once the form and payment are received, your transcript will be processed.
Last Modified on September 17, 2014