- Physicals are required for participation in the Kenmore East sports program.
- The physical should be done by your own doctor if possible.
- Physicals may also be scheduled through the health office.
- The health history and physical form may be picked up in the health office or
- downloaded below. Both are required.
- Physicals are valid for one year from the date of the exam.
- Physical updates are required prior to tryouts each season. The forms must be completed by the parent or guardian and returned to the nurse.
If the update is not submitted you will not be allowed to tryout or practice.
Health History Form Physical form Update Form
ANY ILLNESS OR INJURY WHICH KEEPS AN ATHLETE FROM PRACTICE OR PLAY FOR FIVE CONSECUTIVE DAYS(NOT FIVE GAME DAYS) IS CONSIDERED SERIOUS. THESE ALL REQUIRE CLEARANCE FROM BOTH YOUR DOCTOR AND THE SCHOOL DOCTOR OR NURSE PRACTITIONER BEFORE THE ATHLETE CAN RESUME PRACTICE.
CALL THE NURSE OR COACH FOR MORE INFORMATION.
E-mail the nurse- email@example.com