1378 PARKER BLVD.
PATTY ROSENTHAL @ 716-270-9691
HELP WANTED – YARD WORK/ LEAF RAKING
LINCOLN PARK AREA
MRS. CONNIE PERUSICH @ 716-725-3119
$15 / HOUR
2763 Eggert Rd, Tonawanda, NY
OPEN 4-9 WEDNESDAY- SUNDAY
CALL 834-4404 for Shift information
Ask for JUSTIN or GREG
LE3 -After School Day Care Workers Wanted
We are looking for volunteers or part-time employees aged 15+ to work at most of our LE3 sites.
Start times may also be potentially flexible Time: 2/2:30 to 6PM
We can fill spots at the following locations:
LE3 Academy @North Forest: 300 N. Forest Ave Williamsville
LE3 Academy @Sheridan: 4660 Sheridan Drive Williamsville
Notre Dame Academy: 260 Okell St Buffalo
St. Benedict's: 3980 Main St. Buffalo (Amherst/ Williamsville)
St. Gregory the Great: 250 St. Gregory Ct. Buffalo (Amherst/ Williamsville)
The Park School: 4625 Harlem Rd Amherst
Anyone interested in applying for a job can do so on our indeed posts: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=le3&l=Buffalo%2C%20NY&vjk=445724960753baae
or contact Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone interested in volunteering can reach out to me at email@example.com
Job opportunities available at
Brookdale Senior Living Kenmore
2971 Delaware Ave
(across from the Kenmore Fire Department.)
- Dietary/server positions available in our restaurant style dining room.
- The shifts are 4-8 during the week (depending on availability both morning & evening during the weekend)
- The job duties include:
- providing quick, efficient, and pleasant delivery of food to residents
- ensuring all quality standards of food and service are being met.
- Minimum age requirement for this position is 16. Also, due to the state mandate our associates are required to be vaccinated unless they have an approved medical exemption.
Any questions or interested students, you can have them contact Karlie Muscarella at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 716-874-3200.
Check out this website!
Good Luck and Stay Safe!