Kenmore West High School
Providing our students with the supports, tools, and diverse opportunities needed to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world
- Kenmore West High School
Kindergarten & Universal Pre-Kindergarten Registration
Registration for Kindergarten and Universal Pre-Kindergarten in the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda UFSD will begin in January. Registration for all students is by appointment only at the Central Registration Office, located at 1500 Colvin Blvd., Buffalo, NY 14223.
Parents may call the Central Registration office at (716) 871-2090 to make an appointment to register for Kindergarten and/or Universal Pre-Kindergarten programs.
DATES FOR KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION ONLY
- January 6-10, 2020: Holmes Elementary School and Hoover Elementary School (Kindergarten registration only)
- January 13-17, 2020: Franklin Elementary School and Lindbergh Elementary School (Kindergarten registration only)
- January 21-24, 2020: Edison Elementary School (Kindergarten registration only; please note that January 20, 2020 is a holiday and Central Registration will be closed on this date)
DATES FOR UNIVERSAL PRE-KINDERGARTEN ONLY
- March 2-6: Universal Pre-Kindergarten
Appointments will be scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and extended hours will be offered on the following Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.:
Kindergarten Registration extended hours:
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Universal Pre-K Registration extended hours:
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020
To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five years of age on or before December 1, 2020.
To be eligible for Universal Pre-K, children must be four years of age on or before December 1, 2020. A child cannot turn five years of age between December 2, 2019, through and including December 1, 2020, to be eligible for Universal Pre-K.
Registration packets will be mailed to our current eligible residents.
At the time of registration, parents should have with them their completed registration packet, their child’s original birth certificate or baptismal certificate, their photo ID, two current proofs of the parent’s residence, and their child’s current immunizations and physical.
Contact the Central Registration office at (716) 871-2090 for an appointment to register.
Parents who expect to register a child in a non-public school for Kindergarten need to complete a Private/Parochial/Charter School packet. Please contact the Central Registration office for details.