Providing our students with the supports, tools, and diverse opportunities needed to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world
- Holmes Elementary
- Front Page
Support Staff Are In High Demand!
APPLY NOW AT KTUFSD.RECRUITFRONT.COM
The Ken-Ton School District is currently accepting applications for a number of support staff positions that play a vital role in schools. The district is making it more attractive than ever before to pursue a career as a support staff member. These jobs are perfect for anyone interested in part-time or full-time work, especially those looking for a family-friendly schedule.
Teacher aides, custodial staff, clerical staff, food service helpers, bus drivers, and bus attendants are all in high demand. These positions range from 3 to 8 hours per day and offer many benefits:
- Competitive pay with all positions beginning at over $15 per hour (bus drivers also receive a signing bonus of up to $1,000)
- New York State Retirement
- Paid time off
- The opportunity to work the same days and hours as school children (no nights, holidays, weekends, or summers)
Those who are interested can visit ktufsd.recruitfront.com to access specific job applications and information on applying.
Ken-Ton is a great place to work, begin a new career or continue to work beyond retirement. With approximately 6,600 students, the Ken-Ton School District is among the largest school districts in Upstate New York and one of the area’s largest employers. Ken-Ton is known for its exceptional programs and services, world-class teachers, talented and dedicated staff, strong institutional traditions, and a long and proud history going back more than 125 years.
All positions offer the opportunity to play a pivotal role in children’s education and join a team that is dedicated to the growth and development of all students. The following is a summary of the role of each position:
- Teacher aides play a vital support role in the classroom and learning environment
- Custodial staff ensure a safe and clean environment that is conducive to learning and growth
- Clerical staff provide critical administrative support to ensure smooth operations for schools and departments
- Food service helpers work in cafeterias and kitchens across the district by serving nutritious meals to ensure that no student goes hungry
- Bus drivers and attendants are responsible for transporting students safely to and from school each day