Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda UFSD
Providing our students with the supports, tools, and diverse opportunities needed to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world
- Kenmore Town of Tonawanda UFSD
Kindergarten & Universal Pre-K Registration Information
Starting in January, parents will be able to complete an online Kindergarten Registration at www.ktufsd.org/Page/19036 or make an appointment to use an online Kiosk at our Central Registration office located at 1500 Colvin Blvd, Buffalo, NY 14223. The registration is only able to be filled out using a desktop or laptop computer. If you don't have access to a computer, please make an in-person appointment with us at:
To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be five years of age on or before December 1, 2022.
Helpful Hints Before You Begin the Online Registration:
- Parents will need a valid email address
- Review the list of Required Documents and gather them to upload
- Have the following information available for all students in your household:
- Student’s FULL Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Write down your application number for reference
Detailed information is available on our website at:
DATES FOR KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
If a parent/guardian does not have a computer at home, you may schedule an in-person registration appointment from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the dates listed below:
- January 3-7: Holmes Elementary School and Hoover Elementary School (Kindergarten registration only)
- January 10-14: Franklin Elementary School and Lindbergh Elementary School (Kindergarten registration only)
- January 18-21: Edison Elementary School (Kindergarten registration only)
January 17 is a holiday and Central Registration will be closed on this date
DATES FOR UNIVERSAL PRE-KINDERGARTEN ONLY
- March 1-4: Universal Pre-Kindergarten
To be eligible for Universal Pre-K, children must be four years of age on or before December 1, 2022. A child cannot turn five years of age between December 2, 2021, through and including December 1, 2022, to be eligible for Universal Pre-K.
Online Registration instruction letters will be mailed to our current eligible residents.
At the time of registration, parents need to have their child’s original birth certificate or baptismal certificate, their child’s current immunization records and current physical, parent’s photo ID, and two most recent proofs of the parent’s residence.
Parents may contact the Central Registration office at (716) 871-2090 or Central_Registration@ktufsd.org for more information.
Parents who expect to register a child in a non-public school for Kindergarten will need to complete a Private/Parochial/Charter School online registration. Please contact the Central Registration office for details.