Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda UFSD
Providing our students with the supports, tools, and diverse opportunities needed to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world
- Kenmore Town of Tonawanda UFSD
Ken-Ton Welcomes New Administrators
The Ken-Ton School District is excited to welcome several new administrators for the 2018-19 school year:
- Kelly White joins the Ken-Ton School District as its new Assistant Superintendent for Instruction & Student Services, following the retirement of Robin Zymroz. Kelly previously served as Director of Pupil Services, Curriculum & Instruction at the Avon Central School District in Livingston County. Prior to that, she served as Curriculum Coordinator for the Greater Southern Tier BOCES, and she also spent many years as a special education teacher, CSE chairperson, and in school building leadership.
- Michael Muscarella, former Principal of Lindbergh Elementary School, was appointed to the position of Interim Director of Elementary Education. Prior to his tenure as Principal of Lindbergh Elementary, Michael served as a program supervisor and teacher in Ken-Ton Schools. Lindbergh Elementary has welcomed Ann Maccagnano as its Interim Principal. Ann had previously served as School Support Specialist at Lindbergh Elementary and, prior to that, as a Gifted/Talented teacher in Ken-Ton Schools.
- Hoover Middle School has welcomed Elaine Thomas as its new Principal and Marco Galante as Assistant Principal. Elaine served the district as Principal of Kenmore Middle School prior to its closure in 2016, and most recently as Operations Principal at Kenmore East High School. Marco, who will work alongside Principal Elaine Thomas and Assistant Principal Michelle Jaros, has worked in the district as a special education teacher and was most recently the School Support Specialist at Franklin Elementary.
- Kenmore East High School has welcomed Trevor Brown as its new Assistant Principal. Trevor, who will work alongside Principal Patrick Heyden and Assistant Principal Joseph Greco, has worked in the district as a social studies teacher and most recently as the School Support Specialist at Hoover Elementary.
- Kenmore West High School has welcomed Anne Martell as its new Assistant Principal. Anne was previously a social studies teacher at the West Seneca Central School District and will work alongside Principal Dean Johnson and Assistant Principals Dina Ferraraccio and Matthew Raines.
- Hoover Elementary School has welcomed Danielle Frye, former special education teacher, as its new School Support Specialist, and Franklin Elementary School has welcomed Larissa Gramza, former special education teacher, as its new School Support Specialist.