Welcome! This website is designed to inform students and parents of upcoming assignments, labs, weekly quizzes and unit tests.
Please feel free to contact me at 874-8402 or email email@example.com
Links will be added as we begin studying various topics throughout the year.
Earth Science Reference Table -
Weathering and Erosion - //www.kidsgeo.com/geology-for-kids/0060-weathering.php
This is David, he is 4 years old and loves Earth Science .
Bake some cupcakes...
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk; beat well. Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Frost with your favorite frosting when cool.
Last Modified on April 24, 2008