- Participants must be Registered before the start date of a workshop which is sponsored by Ken-Ton or another CTLE provider.
- The link to our online catalog is on this website. Staff is able to register from a home or work computer which has an internet connection.
- Please contact our office if you need any assistance with our registration process.
- You can check on your credit completion history by logging in and clicking on History in the My Account screen.
- Current and previous registration history can be checked.
- Video: How to Check Your Registration History
CAREER CREDIT REPORTS:
- The Center sends Career Credit reports out three times during the school year.
- These reports only display credits that have been completed (up to the date of the report).
- Career Reports will be run sent out on 10/5/20, 1/8/21, and 3/31/21.
MAKE SURE TO TAKE YOUR REQUIRED HOURS:
- CONTACT OUR OFFICE if your assignment changes during the school year as a change in title or assignment could result in a change in your total hour requirement.
DISTRICT REGISTRATION FEES:
- Registration fees will be automatically deducted from the last paycheck for a calendar year.
- This is applicable for all District employees except per diem substitute teachers.
- No additional form is required.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP:
Please call our office if you would like to verify your professional learning credits and requirements.