- Typically students in 8th and 9th grade.
- No audition is necessary.
- There are usually 3 concerts required: one in October, one in December and one in May.
- We sometimes go to a Darien Lake Choral Festival in the spring.
- Concert Dress is all black. (Dressy-no jeans or sneakers, please)
- In a typical year we do fundraising to support many things: buying concert dress (if you decide to order gowns/tuxes), Broadway Review t-shirts (May concert, usually $8-12), Darien Lake tickets (optional festival but fun), and to save for future trips once you move to the upperclass groups.
Please make sure you have updated email/cell numbers on Charms. The link is below.
Last Modified on September 30, 2020