Chemistry Regents Exam: Tuesday June 25th @8:30
Bring a #2 pencil, blue or black pen & a calculator (NO graphing calculators)
see the Google Classroom for review sessions/infoEXAM REVIEW...Hard work and preparation lead to success....Good Luck!!!
- 200 Ways To Pass Chemistry: Reviews top concepts for Chemistry Exam.(thanks Mr. Rosengarten)
- 50 Frequently Forgotten Facts : This packet covers 50 topics and has you do practice questions on each to review the concept. Review the 50 Facts, try the questions and then check your answers here.
- In terms of Practice and Key If you have practiced any Regents Constructed Response then you probably have seen questions that include "in terms of." This sheet gives you practice with these type of questions. Give it a shot and when you are done check your answers.
- Castle Learning: Don't forget practice regents questions with Castle review.
- Chemistry Regents Exams in PDF: Archived Physical Setting Chemistry Exams from 2003 to present.
- Chemistry Review Powerpoint :a powerpoint overview covering the concepts learned (thank you Mr. Rosengarten)
- What You Need to Know for the Regents Exam: A document that describes the Chemistry Regents Exam and gives facts by topic that students need to know. More detailed than the 200 Ways review sheet (thanks Mr. Dunleavy)
- Chemistry Core Vocabulary Quizlets - includes ALL terms found in your Prentice Hall book
- Topic Summary Assignments: You can print and/or save the worksheet for reference.
Topic Summary Assignment
Topic 1 Atomic Structure Review