Your final reflection must be at least 500 words. For this response, everyone is in one group.
Everything is due by midnight Thursday August 31st (midnight is when Friday begins, you do not have Friday, September 1st to work, everything needs to be completed by 11:59 PM on Thurday). The blog will be shut down at that time.
*Remember that you need to complete all ten assignments by this date. You should have completed five assignments and five reactions to your classmates responses. The final reflection will be your last additional assignment.
*If you have not completed everything by midnight on the 31st then you have failed to complete your summer reading project for English 10 honors. For many of you, this project is my first impression of you, so make it a good one.
* Remeber not to post your final reflection as "Anonymous." I will not know who you are if this happens.
Here are some questions to guide you with your reflection. Add any other information you feel necessary.
1. What was your overall impression of Sport? Would you read other books by this author? If you had the opportunity to meet Mick Cochrane, what would you ask him?
2. How did the blog work for you? What were the pros and cons?
3. How did this book compare to other books you have read in school, especially in English 9?
4. After completing the summer reading, what are your expectations for English 10 Honors? What other literature are you interested in reading? As we begin the school year, where do you think we stand as a class with regards to Sport?