• Registering a New Student


    Families that are new to the district may register students for school
    by appointment only through Central Registration at the
    Administration Building.  Please call 871-2090 for an appointment.

    Parents must bring a copy of the student’s birth certificate, two (2) proofs of residency in the Ken-Ton School District, immunization records, report card, etc.
    Parents of special education students should contact Frank Spagnolo, Director of Secondary Special Education at the Administration Building 
    to register & ensure the proper placement of your child.
Last Modified on December 18, 2020