- District Registration fees are required for all workshops. Fees are determined based on job title and residency. Please consult the 2022-23 FEE SCHEDULE to determine your requirements for the year.
District registration fees will be automatically deducted for all District employees except per diem substitute teachers from the final paycheck in June. No extra paperwork is needed.
- Out-of-Pocket registration fees which are paid to CTLE providers who are not part of the Ken-Ton School District may result in full/partial reimbursement of fees. Contact our office to verify your status if you have paid registration fees.
- 12-month employees must submit verification of vacation time if Staff Center hours are desired for a workshop taken during a workday.
MAKE SURE TO TAKE YOUR REQUIRED HOURS:
- Contact our office if your assignment changes during the school year.
- A change in title or assignment could result in a change in your total hour requirement.