PLEASE REVIEW MY EXPECTATIONS
Espanol C2H Sra. Smith
PLEASE KEEP THIS IN YOUR POSSESSION AT ALL TIMES
I. CLASSROOM RULES
1. BE PUNCTUAL.
2. BE RESPECTFUL.
3. BE POSITIVE.
4. BE PREPARED.
5. BE CO-OPERATIVE.
II. CONSEQUENCES OF BREAKING CLASSROOM RULES
1. Participation points will be lost.
2. Detentionwill be assigned; and parents and administrators will be
3. Great difficulty staying on task and achieving excellence.III. REGARDING ABSENCESLegal– It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to find out what you missed while you were away. Uponreturning to class you will be given TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS to turn in ALLassignments. LATE WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!.Illegal Absence- It is in your best interest to complete all work missed in order to stay on task.However, you will receive zero (0) for quizzes and tests you missed as a result ofbeing truant.
IV. GRADING POLICY
1. Homework & Class-work - 20%
2. Quizzes, Tests, Exams - 40%
3. Projects - 20%
4. Attendance, Punctuality, Class Participation - 10%5. Speaking Skills- 10%BONUS POINTS- You will receive an additional three (3%) percentage points on youraverage each marking period if you have PERFECT ATTENDANCEduring that quarter.
IV. CLASSROOM SUPPLIES1. Spiral Bound notebook.2. English/Spanish Dictionary.3. Folder and index cards