Kenmore West Varsity Hockey Tryouts
- Open to all 8-12 graders. 8th graders must pass th APPR test for varsity hockey to be eligible
- Varsity Tryout Dates:
- Monday, November 15: 9:00-10:00 at Brighton Arena
- Tuesday, November 16: 6:40-7:40 at Lincoln
- Final roster decisions will be made after the November 16 ice session.
- There will be a main varsity roster and a Taxi Squad who will be practice only players but can get into the lineup if there are injuries or suspension to anyone on the main roster.
- You must have a current physical on file in the Health Office to take part in tryouts. Contact Mrs. Schulz in the Health Office to check on the status of your physical. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must bring a completed Varsity Team Selection Process form to the first tryout.
Forms can be found at
- There is no cost to tryout for the varsity team.
- Based on player interest, there is scheduled to be a combined JV team with Amherst
- As per Kenmore Town of Tonawanda School District policies, every participant must wear a mask on the ice.
- To reach Coach Roszak with any questions text 81010 with @ kwho in the text box.
- Please sign up by scanning the following QR code. You must be logged in to your school email for code to work.
Last Modified on September 28, 2021