Good-to-Know InformationStudent Responsibilities
- Read daily
- Stay organized
- Keep desk neat
- Try your best (Easier said than done)
- Teach your child how to become organized at home
- Develop a homework routine so that the child is aware of expectations
- Check homework over, provide support and guidance, but allow the child to problem-solve
- Ensure the backpack is ready to go
- Sneakers must be worn every day
- Absences should be called in every day to the Child-Safe hotline at 874-8541
- Don't forget to provide a written excuse for your child's absence the day after the absence
- If your child rides the bus, he/she is expected to go home on the assigned bus. If your child is going home with a friend on another bus or walking home, we must have written permission from you
- If you would like your child to celebrate his/her birthday in school, please notify me (through a note, jot in planner, etc.) the day before so I can set aside time to celebrate.
- Please send in the necessary items: napkins, plates, forks, knives, cups – whatever will be needed because I have nothing and we cannot borrow from the cafeteria.
Last Modified on November 28, 2007