Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda Schools Day Camp 2017
Swim lessons, tennis and golf lessons, soccer, theater, crafts, rocketry, team-building exercises, field trips to Fantasy Island and more. All counselors are certified NYS teachers and are ARC Lifeguard, CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified.
Campers must be at least 6 years old and must not be 13 on or before 6/26/17. We can only accept the first 150 registrants for each session.
For more information call Ralph Critelli daily at 874-8402 ext. 22355; after 3pm call 861-0648.
To register for Day Camp 2017, please fill out the registration form which can be found here.
Payment must be made at the time of registration. Click here to pay online. Payments can also be mailed/delivered to Day Camp, 1500 Colvin Blvd., Buffalo, NY 14223. Be sure to make checks payable to Ken-Ton Schools and to indicate your child's name and "Day Camp" in the memo portion of the check.
Day Camp & Payment Policies/Information
- Location: Franklin Middle School - 540 Parkhurst Road, Buffalo, NY 14223
- Time: 8am – 4pm (we do offer extended pick-up to 5pm upon request for additional fee)
- Fee: $290 per two-week session (same as last year)
- A session is defined as 2 total weeks of attendance. The weeks do not necessarily need to be consecutive (for example, you can register for the first week of the first session and the first week of the third session).
- You cannot register for less than a session - defined as a 2-week period of time (10 days). Therefore, no partial session registration.
- No refunds for missed days unless proof is provided indicating a hospital experience or family bereavement.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to register for each session. The required deposit is completely non-refundable regardless of circumstance.
- Campers may enroll for one, two, three or four sessions.
- Payments may be made online here or to: Day Camp, 1500 Colvin Blvd., Buffalo, NY 14223 (make checks payable to Ken-Ton Schools and include your child's name and "Day Camp" in the memo portion of the check.