Kenmore Staff Development Center155 Delaware RoadKenmore, New York 14217716 874 8403 (ext.32600)
STAFF DEVELOPMENT CENTERATTENDANCE POLICIES:YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE THE START OF A WORKSHOP IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDITS
- You must attend at least 2/3 of a workshop to receive pro-rated credits. (ie. 2/3 of 10 hours would be 7 hours) Please note this policy is only intended as a means to assist staff when and if emergencies arise. Pro-rated credits may only be earned for workshops which do not specify that full attendance is an expectation.
- Projects, activities and follow-up sessions must be completed ON TIME in order to receive career credits for the workshop.
- Participants must be part of the specified "target audience" in order to receive credits. Target Audience information is at the end of each workshop description.
- Participants who are not part of the target audience but wish to be considered for career credits, must complete an "Out of Target Audience Application" form PRIOR to attendance.
- Workshops can be retaken for FULL credit after a 3 year cycle. (ie. Sept. 2014-Sept. 2017). If workshops are taken for a second time in less than 3 years, 1/2 credit will be awarded.
- Career credits are accumulated from the beginning of the Summer session to the end of the Spring session of the same school year. (ie. end of June 2017- Mid May 2018.)
- If you arrive late for a workshop or leave early, your career credits will be reduced on a prorated basis.
- KenTon Staff receive preferential enrollment in all workshops sponsored by the Kenmore Staff Development Center.