If you need assistance please email: ICportal@ktufsd.orgPlease include the following in your request:
- Child's name
- Child's school
- Your relationship to the child
Parent Portal User Expectations
The Internet and secure web access have altered the ways that confidential information may be accessed, communicated, and transferred by members of society. Those changes are influencing instruction and student learning. The School Board supports access by parents/guardians, teachers, and administrators to informational resources that will improve participation in a child’s education and improve communication between students, parents/guardians and the student’s teachers.
The Kenmore Town of Tonawanda School District manages student information electronically and will make the student education records available for viewing only to authorized parents/guardians with a secure connection over the Internet. All parents/guardians will comply with all technology regulations/procedures, as well as all other District policies that may apply.
This access is a free service offered to current parents/guardians of the
B) Information Accuracy Responsibilities
Information accuracy is the joint responsibility between schools and parents/guardians. Each school will make every attempt to ensure information is accurate and complete. If a parent/guardian discovers any inaccurate information, they will notify their school immediately and provide proof of the inaccurate information.
C) Use of the System
2) Parents/guardians will not attempt to harm or destroy the school or the district’s data or networks.
3) Parents/guardians will not attempt to access Information or any account assigned to another user.
4) Parents/guardians will not use this Internet site for any illegal activity, including violation of Federal and State Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws would be subject to Civil and/or Criminal prosecution.
5) Parents/guardians who identify a security problem within the Portal must notify their school immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
6) Parents/guardians will not share their password with anyone, including their own child(ren).
7) Parents/guardians will not set their computer to automatically login to the Internet site.
8) Parents/guardians identified as a security risk will be denied access to the site.
D) Security Features
1) Access is made available with a secure Internet site.
Note: Account holders are responsible for not sharing their passwords and to properly protect or destroy any printed/electronic documentation generated from this site.
2) Five unsuccessful login attempts will disable the user’s account. Until the school has verified the assigned user to the locked account, the account will remain locked. In order to use the account again the user will need to contact IC Portal Support at:
3) The users will be automatically logged off if they leave their web browser open and inactive for a period of time
4) The student’s account will be inactivated when the student withdraws or graduates from withdraws or graduates from
5) The Parent/guardian account will be inactivated when all their child(ren) have either withdrawn or graduated from