1500 Colvin Blvd.
    Kenmore, NY 14223
    Fax 716-874-8454
    Food Service Director:  Kim Roll ext. 20331
    Assistant Food Service Director:  Tracey Ogilvie ext. 20329
    Clerk Typist:  Sue Miller  ext. 20404
    Please email the above address to receive your child's student I.D. number.
    Eat 5 a Day  
    We're hiring!  Earn while your children learn!
     The Food Service Department is looking for friendly people who like to work with
    Substitute Food Service Helper Applications are now being accepted.

                                                                 Applications are available at the
                       Food Service Office at the Administration Building, 1500 Colvin Blvd.
                                                                  or apply online at http://www.ktufsd.org/jobs
    The Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda School Nutrition Program offers nutritious breakfasts and lunches that energize the body & mind of our students and staff.  We hope that you find this website helpful and easy to use.

    sun                 To locate summer meals in our area call 
                                          1-866-3-HUNGRY (1-866-348-6479)

    School Meal Prices
    Elementary Schools, Middle Schools & High Schools $1.25 
    Elementary Schools $2.00
    Middle Schools $2.00
    High Schools $2.25
    Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals.
    Reduced price is $0.25 for breakfast and $0.25 for lunch

  • Don't Delay - Prepay Today!                          
    Prepaying on your child's cafeteria account each month adds convenience for you and your child by:        
    • helps you budget for school meals                                                             
    • eliminating lost or stolen money
    • reducing the time your child waits in line
    • giving your child more time to eat
     Our computerized cash registers will keep track of the payments that you send in, and of the purchases your child makes.  The breakfast and lunch purchases will automatically be deducted from their account.  To put money on your child's account, bring cash or check to the cafeteria at your school.  Please include the student's name, school, grade and teacher.  If paying by check, please make it payable to:  Ken-Ton School District.  Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged the $25.00 bank fee.
    We also offer an online prepayment service which provides parents a convenient, easy and secure service to deposit money into your child's school account at any time.  Payments may be made through an existing Pay Pal account or with a major credit or debit card.  MySchoolBucks.com will charge a small convenience fee of $1.95 per transaction. 
    To access this service, click on the MySchoolBucks.com on left side of the page. 

  •  April 
     Fruit of the Month

    A Good Start
    Did you know that breakfast is the most important meal of your child's day?  It provides the nutrients and energy that they need to concentrate in school.  Research even shows that kids who eat breakfast get better grades, pay more attention in class, and behave better.  Help your child begin their day on the right foot.
    Join us at school for a great breakfast every morning! 

    School lunches are subsidized by the state and federal governments to help schools keep the cost per lunch low so that students can participate in the program.  You can apply for free or reduced meals anytime during the school year.  We can send an application to you, or you can download it from the link on the left-hand side of this page, or you are welcome to pick one up at any school office.  A new application needs to be filled out every year and turned in as soon as possible to avoid any meal charges.  If your child/children are eligible for a free or reduced lunch, they can also have a free or reduced priced breakfast everyday! 

  • April
    Vegetable of the Month

    Food Allergies
        We are committed to keeping all of our students healthy and safe. If your child has an allergy to a certain food, a doctor's note must be submitted to the school nurse who will notify the cafeteria staff of the allergy.  We will work with the nurse and you to see that the child has an alternative selection. We are very concerned with keeping all of our students healthy and safe. 

  • New USDA Nutritional Guidelines 
    Get on track to a new healthier you....it's time to create your own personal nutrition and fitness plan using the new USDA SuperTracker.  This new nutrition and fitness tracking tool combines the simplicity of the ChooseMyPlate visual diagram for recommended foods with the importance of getting a healthy dose of physical activity heralded in the Let's Move campaign. 
    Super Tracker

    Non-discrimination Statement:  
        In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil right regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participation in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
       Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
       To  file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:
    http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint filing cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
    1.)  mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture
            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
            1400 Independence Avenue, SW
             Washington, D.C.   20250-9410;
    2.)   fax:  (202) 690-7442;  or
    3.)  email:  program.intake@usda.gov.
     This institution is an equal opportunity provider.